Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gas done!

So here are the shots of the trench being dug and the gas dudes fitting our supply!

I was upstairs painting the bedroom and all of a sudden this massive truck pulls up, collects the dirt and the boys had layed the tarmac!- I got a thumbs up "all done mate" and they were gone!

It only took them a couple of hours! I kept smelling gas and then remembering they were out there!

Powergen are coming today to fit the meter so I'm off to do some more painting whilst I wait for them - any time between 12 and 8 apparently! - great I'll take my time!


The boiler looks good, really neat, just nead to work out how to use it!!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jon said...

He wasn't in luckily- Mrs Baker the butchers wife was though and she didn't mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home